How can I use commercial version of MongoDB?

Sunghyun Lee

Apr 15, 2016, 4:57:57 AM4/15/16
to mongodb-user
Hi,

I'm trying to use the commercial version of MongoDB and I'm sure MongoDB users are aware that they do not provide pricing information on their site.

I have tried countless emails and phone calls but they have yet to respond to me about their pricing. Has anyone else had this experience?

I am curious about how others have gone through the process of knowing which commercial version to use and how they communicated with MongoDB.

Thank you.

Žygimantas Stauga

Apr 15, 2016, 5:41:44 AM4/15/16
to mongodb-user
When pricing is not available - usually means "really expensive" :)

Stephen Steneker

Apr 17, 2016, 9:15:05 PM4/17/16
to mongodb-user
Hi,

Normally if you get in touch via the Contact Us form on the MongoDB site (https://www.mongodb.com/contact) an Account Executive should follow up soon after.

I'm not sure why an Account Executive hasn't responded to your enquiries yet, but I'll follow up internally.

Thanks,
Stephen