mongoproc M101DotNet Webapp problem

Mahendra Chabbi

Aug 22, 2015, 6:19:24 PM8/22/15
to mongodb-user
Hi,

I am running into a problem with M101DotNet.WebApp where Blog user registration and Login is the app which I have completed and works fine with any browser, but when tested with mongoproc, I can see data is inserted in the db, but mongoproc fails to make Login call into my webapp and thinks that the data is not found.

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks
Mahendra

Stephen Steneker

Aug 22, 2015, 6:35:10 PM8/22/15
to mongodb-user
On Sunday, 23 August 2015 08:19:24 UTC+10, Mahendra Chabbi wrote:
I am running into a problem with M101DotNet.WebApp where Blog user registration and Login is the app which I have completed and works fine with any browser, but when tested with mongoproc, I can see data is inserted in the db, but mongoproc fails to make Login call into my webapp and thinks that the data is not found.

Hi Mahendra,

Please direct your question to the class discussion forum (see the "Discussion" tab in the courseware) or email education at mongodb. We'll need to determine what user account you are working in and follow up with you for some additional detail.

Thanks,
Stephen

Sachin Zend

Aug 24, 2015, 5:30:08 AM8/24/15
to mongodb-user
Hi Mahendra,

I am facing the same issue when using MongoProc for M101JS (MongoDB + NodeJs) course. Did you find any way out ?

Thanks
Sachin Zend

Angel Hernandez Sr

Apr 28, 2016, 11:03:23 AM4/28/16
to mongodb-user
I'm having the same issue and MongoProc is displaying the following error window:

Stephen Steneker

Apr 28, 2016, 9:53:19 PM4/28/16
to mongodb-user
On Friday, 29 April 2016 01:03:23 UTC+10, Angel Hernandez Sr wrote:
I'm having the same issue and MongoProc is displaying the following error window:

Hi Angel,

As per the earlier discussion on this thread, please direct your question to the MongoDB University class discussion forum (see the "Discussion" tab in the courseware). Our education team can help with any course-specific questions there.

Thanks,
Stephen