MongoDB 3.0.11 is released

Ernie Hershey

Apr 1, 2016, 9:20:15 AM4/1/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-dev, mongodb-user, mongodb...@googlegroups.com

MongoDB 3.0.11 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains a critical fix for chunk migrations in sharded clusters, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.0 users. For more details please see https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/SERVER-23425.

Fixed in this release:

P2 SERVER-23425 Inserts during chunk migration get deleted in 3.0.9, 3.0.10

3.0 Release Notes: http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/release-notes/3.0

Downloads: http://www.mongodb.org/downloads

As always, please let us know of any issues.

– The MongoDB Team

umiyosh umiyosh

Apr 22, 2016, 3:52:52 AM4/22/16
to mongodb-user, mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongo...@googlegroups.com, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
We have taken very seriously this issue.
I read the ticket  SERVER-23425 and found this.

> Users who haven’t disabled the moveParanoia option should be able to recover this data manually.

But I can't found documented procedures and instructions.
We use Mongodb v3.0.10 and do not disabled the movePranoia option.
 How can we recovery data?

Best.

2016年4月1日金曜日 22時20分15秒 UTC+9 Ernie Hershey: