Migrating from 2.4.9 -> 3.4.6

Louis Cordier

Aug 20, 2017, 2:17:58 AM8/20/17
to mongodb-user
HI,

I have a legacy database (2.4.9) that I would like to upgrade to (3.4.6).
The docs suggest going from 2.4 -> 2.6 -> 3.0.

However, I am having trouble locating a 2.6 binary package for generic Linux (preferred) or Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64 to use to upgrade to 2.6.

Does anyone know where I could get a hold of these end-of-live packages?

Regards, Louis.

Rhys Campbell

Aug 20, 2017, 12:29:09 PM8/20/17
to mongodb-user
You might be able to locate them here...

Kevin Adistambha

Aug 27, 2017, 8:19:19 PM8/27/17
to mongodb-user

Hi Louis,

You can also follow the 2.6 version of the Install MongoDB on Linux Systems page. The instructions posted on the page is still valid, so you should still be able to download the relevant 2.6 binaries.

Best regards,
Kevin