Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.3.2

A. Jesse Jiryu Davis

Feb 1, 2016, 9:58:38 PM2/1/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com
I'm pleased to announce version 1.3.2 of libbson and libmongoc, the libraries constituting the MongoDB C Driver. We fixed a critical bug and a few minor ones.

libbson
  • man pages couldn't be built from a distribution tarball.
libmongoc
  • A socket is properly discarded after a network error from a command.
  • mongoc_database_get_collection copies the database's read preferences, read concern, and write concern, instead of copying the client's.
  • The mongoc_cursor_t private struct allows a negative limit.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
  • A. Jesse Jiryu Davis
  • Jeremy Mikola
  • Hannes Magnusson
Links
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
  • A. Jesse Jiryu Davis
  • Hannes Magnusson
  • Jeremy Mikola
Peace,