Storage Node Watchdog to be only available in Enterprise only feature

Weishan Ang

Aug 2, 2017, 5:04:50 AM8/2/17
to mongodb-user
Hi all,

Based on this ticket, is it true that this feature will be a enterprise only feature?

Is this something that we can propose to change as I feel this feature increases the stability of MongoDB deployments and is a not "want" feature like LDAP authentication or Ops Manager.

Regards,
Wei Shan

Andrew Morrow

Aug 3, 2017, 12:36:33 PM8/3/17
to mongod...@googlegroups.com

Hi Wei Shan -

You are correct, this is currently an enterprise only feature. If you would like to see it moved to the community product, I recommend opening a ticket asking for that. The more detail you can provide on your use case, the better. No promises though - this feature was very narrowly scoped, and there may be more general ways to achieve your aims that would not require it.

Thanks,
Andrew