Procedure to upgrade a 2.2.3 arbiter to 2.4.12

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Burt King

未读,
2016年4月27日 10:50:202016/4/27
收件人 mongodb-user
I can't find the upgrade procedure for the arbiter -- can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Jeff Sherard

未读,
2016年4月27日 18:48:502016/4/27
收件人 mongodb-user
It's essentially the same as upgrading any other node.

In this case it appears that it's a simple binary replacement.  Stop mongod, replace the 2.2 binary with the 2.4 binary, and restart.

Of course all the caveats apply.  It depends on if you are running a stand alone instance, a replica set or a sharded cluster.  Take backups before you upgrade. etc etc etc.

Cheers,

Jeff Sherard
回复全部
回复作者