The old repo downloads-distro.mongodb.org is down

Christian Kaps

Apr 28, 2016, 5:11:49 AM4/28/16
to mongodb-user
Hello,

the old MongoDB Repo http://downloads-distro.mongodb.org/ is currently down! Maybe someone can fix this issue.

Best regards,
Christian

Stephen Steneker

Apr 28, 2016, 5:19:35 AM4/28/16
to mongodb-user
On Thursday, 28 April 2016 19:11:49 UTC+10, Christian Kaps wrote:
the old MongoDB Repo http://downloads-distro.mongodb.org/ is currently down! Maybe someone can fix this issue.

Hi Christian,

Yes, there appears to be an issue with downloads-distro.mongodb.org at the moment and we're looking into it.

This was also reported as SERVER-23962, so I'd suggest watching that issue in Jira for faster updates since there are a few threads in the mongodb-user forum.

We'll post a reply here as well when the problem is resolved.

Regards,
Stephen

Stephen Steneker

Apr 28, 2016, 6:03:02 AM4/28/16
to mongodb-user
Hi Christian,

The issue with downloads-distro.mongodb.org has now been resolved.

Regards,
Stephen