.NET - real-world open source projects to preview design patterns with mongo

Michał Gajek

May 6, 2016, 12:18:16 PM5/6/16
to mongodb-user
Hi,
are there any .NET/C# open source, worth recommendation projects using Mongo as a primary data store?
Several years ago I've started my adventure with NHibernate and Entity Framework and browsing through open source projects was the best way to learn how to organize project, design schema etc.

Unfortunately I'm unable to find anything like that for Mongo ...

Thanks in advance!

Wan Bachtiar

May 18, 2016, 2:15:34 AM5/18/16
to mongodb-user

Hi Michael,

Worth mentioning that you can review the official MongoDB .Net driver source code: mongo-csharp-driver. I have especially found the tests and examples in the repo useful. See also the examples section in the driver reference.

You may also be interested to enrol in a free online course at MongoDB University

There is a session for working with MongoDB C# Driver - M101N: MongoDB for .NET Developers to build a blogging platform. The next round session starts on the 24th May.

Regards,

Wan.