Monitoring collections

16 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Emanuel Valente

ulæst,
2. aug. 2017, 00.58.5102.08.2017
til mongodb-user
Hello all,

I need to monitor certain collections in my application (eg., insert, update operations). I found some projects such as https://www.npmjs.com/package/oploggery and https://www.npmjs.com/package/mongo-watch but they haven't worked (the last have not being maintained).

Ideally, I would like one that works externally from my application (i.e., monitors the database/collection). However, let me know if exists some good project (which do this job) that should be first integrated into the app.

Emanuel

Rhys Campbell

ulæst,
2. aug. 2017, 07.43.1202.08.2017
til mongodb-user
You can build something yourself quite easy with...

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye opslag