AWS on Mongo

milmoe

Jul 28, 2017, 3:59:13 PM7/28/17
to mongodb-user
I am looking for a way to integrate the mongo with Ec2 user. When I login to EC2 instance using PEM file I should be able to just switch user and access the mongo shell and run commands. I don't have to give user name and password again to access mongo shell. This is something possible for Oracle but trying to understand if this is possible with mongo.

Fatih Kerem TAŞYILDIZ

Aug 6, 2017, 11:58:53 AM8/6/17
to mongodb-user
Hi,
As I understand, your mongo's another user base but same instance and you want to enter to directly your mongo's user You can just type your user name which mongo installed, before your hostname.

Like this: mongousername@ec2-XX-XX-XX-XXX.compute-1.amazonaws.com