Monitoring collections

Emanuel Valente

Aug 2, 2017, 12:58:51 AM8/2/17
to mongodb-user
Hello all,

I need to monitor certain collections in my application (eg., insert, update operations). I found some projects such as https://www.npmjs.com/package/oploggery and https://www.npmjs.com/package/mongo-watch but they haven't worked (the last have not being maintained).

Ideally, I would like one that works externally from my application (i.e., monitors the database/collection). However, let me know if exists some good project (which do this job) that should be first integrated into the app.

Emanuel

Rhys Campbell

Aug 2, 2017, 7:43:12 AM8/2/17
to mongodb-user
You can build something yourself quite easy with...