#mojohaus on slack (or Gitter)

Ben M.

Jun 2, 2021, 2:02:49 AM6/2/21
to mojohaus-dev
Hi everyone,,

I will request a #mojohaus channel on the ASF slack as it is very much maven related.
In the unlikely case we will not get the channel, I will open a gitter channel instead.

Please keep in mind that votes and decisions which should be public should still be done on the mailing list. But slack is also good for sending files, video conferences, etc.
Of course this is non-mandatory, and non-ASF-committers can be invited as guests.

Best regards,
Ben

Ben M.

Jun 2, 2021, 2:08:43 AM6/2/21
to mojohaus-dev

Ben M.

Jun 3, 2021, 2:02:27 AM6/3/21
to mojohaus-dev
Everyone who is on the ASF slack already can join now:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

joerg.h...@googlemail.com

Jun 8, 2021, 10:36:26 AM6/8/21
to mojohaus-dev
Hi Ben,

thanks for creating this channel. Is that closed for ASF only? I just tried to join with gmail account and failed to get access...

Chees
 Jörg

Benjamin Marwell

Jun 8, 2021, 11:09:19 AM6/8/21
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Every ASF committer can create guest invites.
Just send me your email address to bmarwell (ät) a.o.

Ben