All Plugin Links on Mojohaus.org are 404's

Lennart Jörelid

Sep 18, 2016, 11:04:57 AM9/18/16
to mojohaus-dev
Hello all,

I noted that the links to the plugins on

all result in a 404, presumably since the move from Codehaus.
I moved the one dealing with the JAXB2 plugin yesterday - but unless someone thinks otherwise, I will fix the rest of the links on the plugin page.

Jörg Hohwiller

Oct 3, 2016, 3:38:12 PM10/3/16
to mojohaus-dev
Hi Lennart,

its actually not all links that result in 404 (e.g. I checked some plugins I am active on or actively using and they work) but quite a lot are broken.
If you know how to fix some of the URLs I guess you are most welcome to fix. Can not get worse than 404 anyways...
But maybe it was worse before and you already fixed some links...

Thanks
  Jörg