Moving Netbeans mojohaus related project to Apache Netbeans project (incubating)

Eric Barboni

Sep 19, 2018, 8:54:43 AM9/19/18
to mojohaus-dev
Hi MojoHaus folks,

 with the agreement of Milos Kleint, (on of the last active commiter for the nbm-plugin) will would like to give the following artifacts and code. At a time Oracle was in charge being at codehaus/mojohaus was the only way to publish to maven central. Now that Netbeans is on transition to be an apache project it seems manageable for the board to take care of thoose artefact.

I detect the following commiter or contributor to the project.
Milos Kleint, Jesse Glick, Tomas Stupka, Gaurav Gupta, Herve Boutemy, Benjamin Bentmann,Johan Andrén,Mykola Nikishov,Frantisek Mantlik.
It would be nice if we can have informal agreement before processing to the move with ip cleareance and software grant.

Best Regards

Eric Barboni
aka skygo at apache

Hervé Boutemy

Sep 20, 2018, 6:25:54 AM9/20/18
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric

OK for me

Regards
Hervé

Baptiste Mathus

Sep 20, 2018, 8:08:31 PM9/20/18
to noreply-spamdigest via mojohaus-dev

Milos Kleint

Sep 26, 2018, 5:53:24 PM9/26/18
to mojohaus-dev
+1 from me as well

Milos Kleint

Eric Barboni

Oct 2, 2018, 11:53:40 AM10/2/18
to mojohaus-dev
Hi,
 I hope code is ready enough. I started the procedure on Apache side.

Regards
Eric

Manfred Moser

Oct 2, 2018, 12:06:39 PM10/2/18
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
+1 .. whereever the code gets the most love is the best place ;-)

Eric Barboni

Oct 5, 2018, 11:49:38 AM10/5/18
to mojohaus-dev
Hi for information
We also create a ticket here

I do it as honestly as I can. Hope this is good enough. Fill free to comment if I'm wrong somewhere.

Regards
Eric