maven-xml-plugin statue, becoming a committer

Ross Lamont

Dec 7, 2017, 2:27:48 AM12/7/17
to mojohaus-dev
Hi all,

There are a few people hoping for a release of the maven-xml-plugin. As I've done a lot of the recent work, I was wondering if you'd be willing to make me a committer. I could then presumably get a release out.

Regardless, I have another PR lined up, it would be great if someone could cast their eyes over it with a view to backward compatibility. I think it's OK, but someone else should definitely check.

Best regards
Ross

Ross Lamont

Dec 7, 2017, 2:28:49 AM12/7/17
to mojohaus-dev
Typo in the title :(

Olivier Lamy

Dec 7, 2017, 2:48:54 AM12/7/17
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi
As you look to be very motivated to take over the maintenance of this plugin, it sounds a good idea to have you as a committer.
I'm definitely +1

Cheers
Olivier

Ross

Jochen Wiedmann

Dec 7, 2017, 9:18:25 AM12/7/17
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com, ross.la...@gmail.com
Hi,

@mojohaus-dev: As an explanation to the list: I have asked Ross,
whether he'd be interested in becoming a committer for the
xml-maven-plugin. If so, I'd suggest this to the list.

@Ross: I have, so far, not received a reply indicating a "Yes", or "No".

Thanks,

Jochen

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Ross Lamont <ross.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Typo in the title :(

Jochen Wiedmann

Dec 7, 2017, 9:22:31 AM12/7/17
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
More than +1 from my side. Was going to propose this anyways.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:48 AM, Olivier Lamy <olive...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> As you look to be very motivated to take over the maintenance of this
> plugin, it sounds a good idea to have you as a committer.
> I'm definitely +1
>
> Cheers
> Olivier
>

> On 7 December 2017 at 18:27, Ross Lamont <ross.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> There are a few people hoping for a release of the maven-xml-plugin. As
>> I've done a lot of the recent work, I was wondering if you'd be willing to
>> make me a committer. I could then presumably get a release out.
>>
>> Regardless, I have another PR lined up, it would be great if someone could
>> cast their eyes over it with a view to backward compatibility. I think it's
>> OK, but someone else should definitely check.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Ross
>>
>> --
>>
>> --
>> Olivier Lamy

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojohaus-dev/CAPoyBqQP9HcgSgmw13kpJohuupuP3Ld7MXmhmX5usjheJGZ3tg%40mail.gmail.com.

Ross Lamont

Dec 7, 2017, 4:43:25 PM12/7/17
to Jochen Wiedmann, mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jochen,

Must have gone to spam and been purged - sorry about that :-{

Ross