[VOTE] Release xml-maven-plugin version 1.0.2-beta-1

Ross Lamont

Feb 2, 2018, 8:27:59 PM2/2/18
to mojohaus-dev
Hi all!

I'd like to release version 1.0.2-beta-1 of the xml-maven-plugin

We solved 20 issues:
https://github.com/mojohaus/xml-maven-plugin/milestone/2?closed=1

There are still a couple of issues left in GitHub:
https://github.com/mojohaus/xml-maven-plugin/issues
Staging Repositories: Exclusive: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-1113/ (Staging) Site: http://www.mojohaus.org/xml-maven-plugin Diff: https://github.com/mojohaus/xml-maven-plugin/compare/xml-maven-plugin-1.0.1...xml-maven-plugin-1.0.2-beta-1 There is a moderate chance of regression problems, please raise issues accordingly. [ ] +1 [ ] +0 [ ] -1 The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus. Cheers! Ross

Jochen Wiedmann

Feb 3, 2018, 2:39:07 PM2/3/18
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
+1

Ross Lamont

Feb 7, 2018, 4:32:20 PM2/7/18
to mojohaus-dev
The vote has passed with +1 from Jochen Wiedmann and myself.
No 0 or -1 expressed.

I'll release from staging and announce shortly.

Cheers!