Request for review of PRs for exec-maven-plugin

Gunnar Morling

Mar 28, 2018, 8:35:19 AM3/28/18
to mojohaus-dev
Hi,

I've submitted two PRs for the exec-maven-plugin a few days ago:

* '#98 Resolving "target" dir via "${project.build.directory}' - https://github.com/mojohaus/exec-maven-plugin/pull/99
* '#100 Supporting module path given as string' - https://github.com/mojohaus/exec-maven-plugin/pull/100

Could anyone of the core dev team review and merge those and ideally do a release containing these fixes?

Thanks a lot,

--Gunnar

Karl Heinz Marbaise

Mar 28, 2018, 1:38:13 PM3/28/18
to mojohaus-dev
Already mentioned on twitter but the CI is failing...

Can you take a look at that...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Gunnar Morling

Mar 30, 2018, 3:43:00 PM3/30/18
to mojohaus-dev
Karl Heinz,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this failure locally. I run:

    mvn -Prun-its clean verify

And all the integration tests pass:

   Passed: 20, Failed: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1

I know, "works on my machine"... . But could you check out my branch and try building it, too?

What makes me think that this isn't necessarily related to my change is that e.g. this other PR also fails with the same problem:

So maybe it's some issue specific to the CI environment?

--Gunnar

Karl Heinz Marbaise

Mar 30, 2018, 3:48:19 PM3/30/18
to mojohaus-dev
Hi Gunnar,

yeah I'm already taking a look at it cause on of the IT's is failing which is not your fault...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Gunnar Morling

Apr 11, 2018, 3:42:25 PM4/11/18