[VOTE] release servicedocgen-maven-plugin version 1.0.0-alpha-3

Skip to the first unread message

Jörg Hohwiller

1 Oct 2016, 04:25:3401/10/2016
to mojohaus-dev
Hi,

I would like to release version 1.0.0-alpha-3 of the servicedocgen-maven-plugin.

This plugin allows to generate rich documentation for your (JAX-RS REST-)Services automatically from the code as HTML.
Have a look at the integration test report if you want to see an example.

This is a small bugfix release. It fixes a JavaScript browser compatibility bug fixed as PR #21 by Mirko Friedenhagen (Thanks!).

The list of fixed issues can be viewed here:
https://github.com/mojohaus/servicedocgen-maven-plugin/milestone/5?closed=1

Open issues:
https://github.com/mojohaus/servicedocgen-maven-plugin/issues

Staging repository:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-1073/

Site: http://www.mojohaus.org/servicedocgen-maven-plugin/servicedocgen-maven-plugin/index.html
The site is not staged by mvn release:perform (it used to be staged once).
I will update the site after the vote has passed!? If there are any hits on the process that I missed please let me know.

 [ ] +1
 [ ] +0
 [ ] -1

The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Kind regards
  Jörg Hohwiller

Jörg Hohwiller

3 Oct 2016, 15:32:5303/10/2016
to mojohaus-dev
Hi,

Site updated. Correct URL ist:
http://www.mojohaus.org/servicedocgen-maven-plugin/index.html

BTW: +1 from myself ;)

Regards
  Jörg

Manfred Moser

3 Oct 2016, 15:38:4403/10/2016
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
+1 from my after a bit of a glance. Looking forward to a 1.0.0 ;-)

Jörg Hohwiller

4 Oct 2016, 07:53:4004/10/2016
to mojohaus-dev
Thanks,