maven download broken on all mirrors

Jörg Hohwiller

Sep 3, 2019, 1:13:12 PM9/3/19
to mojohaus-dev
Hi there,

may be wrong here but I unsubsribed from maven-dev and subscribing just for this notice is too much burden.
So in case anyone from maven core team is reading this:

It is currently impossible to download the latest version of maven (3.6.1). It is gone from all the mirrors.
Someting was really entierely messed up here:

I noticed this because it broke my travis-ci build so it is not just a local CDN or proxy issue, but seems to be globally effective.
Hope this gets fixed asap as this is real pain if users already fail at downloading.

Cheers
  Jörg

Jörg Hohwiller

Sep 3, 2019, 1:31:16 PM9/3/19
to mojohaus-dev

Jörg Hohwiller

Sep 3, 2019, 1:37:44 PM9/3/19
to mojohaus-dev
In this URL you can also find 3.6.2 that was released yesterday.
Seems that this release may be the reason why something broke on the mirrors messing the official download.