[wagon-maven-plugin] Migrates to maven-wagon 3.0.0?

Tony Chemit

Apr 10, 2018, 11:34:51 AM4/10/18
to mojohaus-dev
I'd like to work on the wagon-maven-plugin and release it ASAP.

I wonder first why the project was not able to build ? weird, but now it seems better.

My actual concern is to finish some issues on the plugin that requires some modifications in maven-wagon project.

How about use the 3.0.0 or later if something is missing in it?

Any comment are much appreciated.

--
Enjoy and Share

tony.

Tony Chemit

Apr 10, 2018, 11:53:10 AM4/10/18
to mojohaus-dev
I tried with 3.0.0, everything is fine.

The only changes is upgrading also java to 1.7 instead of 1.5.

Should we start a version 2.0 for this big change ?

Dan Tran

Apr 10, 2018, 9:07:34 PM4/10/18
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
go for it :-)