Lighthouse returned error - any way to fix?

Shane Cundy

Mar 11, 2021, 7:04:29 PM3/11/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi, page speed insight comes back with
Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED)

Bhavik Panchal

Mar 11, 2021, 11:42:03 PM3/11/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Please check your server configuration / Check Requests through on server.

Shane Cundy

Mar 12, 2021, 4:12:08 AM3/12/21
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Is a weebly website, so have no control over the server!

Kind Regards - Amy & Shane Cundy
4 Woodbank Road, Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
ph: +64 3 3157135    mob: 0272270236 or 0211194110  email: hanmerap...@gmail.com

If you book directly with us (phone, email or our website), you ensure the best price, best service & no booking fees.

Check out our short video on youtube of mezzanine 2brm unit

Or watch our short video on youtube of access 2brm unit

Please note our cancellation policy is 7 days notice

Please consider the Environment before printing.