Need to exclude a whole site from PageSpeed

caro...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2021, 3:43:45 PM3/16/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

I have 12 sites on a dedicated server, and I need to exclude 1 site completely from
mod_pagespeed.

How can I do it?  (Apache and CentOs)

Thanks!

MD SOHEL RANA SHAH

Mar 16, 2021, 4:11:23 PM3/16/21
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know

Joshua Marantz

Mar 16, 2021, 4:20:58 PM3/16/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

Nigel Aves

Mar 16, 2021, 4:41:16 PM3/16/21
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
in the vhost add "modPagespeed off"

Joshua Marantz

Mar 16, 2021, 4:47:03 PM3/16/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Nigel's solution should be used. Thanks Nigel. As long as the site has its own vhost.

If the 'site' does not have its own vhost (that sometimes happens) then you can use 'Disallow'.

caro...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2021, 3:46:58 PM3/19/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
I have cPanel. Each site has a different account. Would it work? Where should I add "modPagespeed off"?

WebDesires

Mar 20, 2021, 6:21:31 AM3/20/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

On cpanel either add the modpagespeed off to each .htaccess file in the root of the site.

Or if you want modpagespeed off by default edit the main modpagespeed config file and change "pagespeed on" to "pagespeed off".

Then do the reverse, any site you want to turn it on add "modpagespeed on" in the htaccess.