How can I send domain to ModPagespeedDownstreamCachePurgeLocationPrefix?

topra...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 6:55:04 AM11/10/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss

I am trying to implement mod_pagespeed with my website.

My current configuration is:

NGINX with srcache configured with memc to memcache. Behind it I have Apache on diferent port.

My problem is, since I have multiple subdomains I have a memc key as follows:

        set $key $http_host$request_uri;

This means that I need to pass subdomain to the system in order for it to catch the domain and fill the key correctly.

But the key in apache for it is:

        ModPagespeedDownstreamCachePurgeLocationPrefix http://CACHE-HOST:PORT/purge

How can I add my subdomain here?

Maksim Orlovich

Nov 10, 2015, 10:40:50 AM11/10/15
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Best I can come up with is with Apache 2.4 to use <If> with %{HTTP_HOST} --- which only really works if you have a small # of
subdomain. Can't think of anything suitable for 2.2..

(Also, @jefftk, if you're reading: should we maybe have native support for Apache 2.4 expressions stuff?)

Jeff Kaufman

Nov 10, 2015, 1:32:53 PM11/10/15
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Yes, we don't have a good solution for this in Apache right now.  In nginx we support these variables, but we haven't added that for Apache.  Opened a bug: https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed/issues/1179