Where did CouchbaseLiteListener.framework go in `1.1.1` using cocoa pods?

Pelle Krøgholt

Sep 25, 2015, 5:25:37 AM9/25/15
to Couchbase Mobile
Hi

I have an ios app using `couchbase-lite-ios` installed through cocoa pods

I have some code that depends on :

    #import "CouchbaseLiteListener/CBLListener.h"

With

    pod 'couchbase-lite-ios', '1.0.4'

it works(tm) and the listener is there:

    find . -name '*CouchbaseLiteListener*'
    ./Pods/couchbase-lite-ios/CouchbaseLiteListener.framework
    ./Pods/couchbase-lite-ios/CouchbaseLiteListener.framework/CouchbaseLiteListener
    ./Pods/Headers/Public/couchbase-lite-ios/CouchbaseLiteListener

But after upgrading to

    pod 'couchbase-lite-ios', '1.1.1'

I get error about find / link `CouchbaseLiteListener.framework` and `find . -name '*CouchbaseLiteListener*'` is empty?

Any hints?

Thx

Pelle

Jens Alfke

Sep 26, 2015, 12:53:30 PM9/26/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
I don't know, but I've "reached out" (I hate that phrase!) to Pasin, who updated the pod spec for 1.1.1. In the meantime, I suggest filing an issue on Github.

—Jens

Pasin Suriyentrakorn

Sep 26, 2015, 1:49:32 PM9/26/15
to Couchbase Mobile
Because not everyone requires the listener framework, since 1.1.0, CouchbaseLiteListener.framework goes to subspec named "Listener".

Please try pod 'couchbase-lite-ios/Listener', '1.1.1'

-- Pasin