Print flash cards to PDF

Dom

Jan 1, 2020, 2:43:57 PM1/1/20
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is a option or plugin to print all flash cards with a specific tag to a PDF. Such that I can print it out like analog flash cards with a specified card size. Short before exams I prefer to have an analog version to go through.

Btw, if it is relevant, most of my cards are written with inline LaTeX.

If there is nothing out there that focuses on this issue I might be able to write my own plugin. Is there a documentation for the Mnemosyne plugin API? I haven't found something like that on the website or I was just blind. At least for LaTeX cards the effort should be moderate as there is always that generated PDF image for each card. It should be enough to append them in a certain order.

Any advice is welcome.

And thanks for developing this software, keep it up. I appreciate it a lot.

BR
Dominik

Peter Bienstman (UGent-imec)

Jan 2, 2020, 12:55:14 AM1/2/20
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is not implemented. If you want to start hacking on Mnemosyne, have a look at our github repository, which contains example scripts, plugins and documentation.

Cheers,

Peter

Sep 27, 2021, 4:58:33 AM9/27/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hello, how can I print a list of the flashcards? I find things abount 'hacking' but don't understand them...

Peter Bienstman

Sep 27, 2021, 4:59:41 AM9/27/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

This feature is not implemented. "Hacking" means writing code to actually implement that feature.

Cheers,

Peter