does syncing with a server also sync the latex preamble and other python-file stuff?

David

Aug 11, 2017, 10:57:34 AM8/11/17
to mnemosyne-proj-users
I'm not sure about this. It would be weird if it wouldn't (bcs. latex might look inconsistent across devics), but it would also be weird if it would (bcs. if it does, I don't think it's documented anywhere).

Peter Bienstman

Aug 11, 2017, 11:35:52 AM8/11/17
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The python file with advanced settings is not synced across, you need to manually copy it for the time being…

Cheers,

Peter

David

Aug 13, 2017, 4:13:12 AM8/13/17