could not find server!

snowleo...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2015, 6:47:23 AM9/18/15
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Dears
I have latest version of mnemosyne(version 2.3.3 on my laptop with windows 7 and my xperia z2 phone with android lollipop)i don't have wifi router instead of that i use connectify program for hotspot.
I think i did everything but when i want to sync in my phone this sentence appears "could not find server!"
http://www.8up.ir/images/az498tr6am2dgtitkv5d.jpg

Peter Bienstman

Sep 19, 2015, 6:27:40 AM9/19/15
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm afraid I have no experience with connectify and hotspot. The only advice I can give you is to make sure that the port Mnemosyne uses for the sync protocol (see the configuration dialog) is not blocked by your network setup.

Perhaps there is a connectify hotspot group where you can ask for help?

Cheers,

Peter