Android Client archiving into eternity...

23 paparan
Langkau ke mesej pertama yang belum dibaca

trj.ha...@gmail.com

belum dibaca,
21 Mei 2017, 10:42:46 PG21/05/17
kepada mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi Peter,
First, a great THANK YOU for your excellent progam and even more for your constant helpfulness!
Here's my problem:
My Android Client has been running smoothly until about 2 weeks ago.
Then came a screen asking permission to archive old logs, saying it might take 10 miutes or more.
Two hours later it was still archiving...
My client has been running from internal memory all the time, and free memory was at a low level.
But this was nor the problem, for after freeing up some 5 GB , it is still archiving into eternity when I try.
And, since there is no "Don't archive"-button to press, this makes my client useless and a large backlog is piling up.
What should I do?
Has there been any recent updates that can be rolled back to make things work again?

Kindly,
Terje

Peter Bienstman

belum dibaca,
22 Mei 2017, 12:45:44 PG22/05/17
kepada mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please make sure you're running the latest version from Google play.

Cheers,

Peter