Fwd:

Lucinda van Stee

Aug 17, 2018, 8:27:54 AM8/17/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Dear everyone,

I am trying my best to install the program on my laptop: updated all drivers for as far as possible (HP tells me there are no driver updates and have the latest updates on my windows 10),
but I keep getting this message and I just cannot seem to find out what else I can do.

Is there anyone who can help out, experienced this problem etc?

cheers from Holland,
Lucinda

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

--
L.L. van Stee, DVM
Resident in Small Animal Surgery (ECVS program)

L.L.v...@UU.nl
IMG_2460.JPG

Peter Bienstman

Aug 17, 2018, 8:29:05 AM8/17/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Can you try the workaround than involves first installing 2.5, as mentioned here?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mnemosyne-proj-users/5VlbndHwIPk/GA3iRi1BDAAJ

Cheers,

Peter

Peter Bienstman

Aug 22, 2018, 2:52:37 PM8/22/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
You can also try this version, which has some extra libraries:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dv2aq2jzctwkfef/mnemosyne-2.6.1-setup.exe?dl=0

Cheers,

Peter