Cause Latex to render with colors inverted

Will Tower

Nov 23, 2021, 12:39:27 AM11/23/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
I would like my Latex to render as white text on a black background. I am on Linux, I have tried to edit the config.py file:

out of the box:
# Latex dvipng command.
dvipng = "dvipng -D 200 -T tight tmp.dvi"

my (unsuccessful) edit:
# Latex dvipng command.
dvipng = "dvipng -D 200 -bg 'rgb 1.0 1.0 1.0' -fg 'rgb 0.0 0.0 0.0' -T tight tmp.dvi"

but changing the dvipng command leads to latex rendering breaking entirely. I searched https://www.tug.org/texinfohtml/dvipng.html#Color-specifications but did not find further info. Command is still broken if option is entered without single quotes, e.g. -bg rgb 1.0 1.0 1.0

Peter Bienstman

Nov 23, 2021, 12:43:47 AM11/23/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

Unless what you are trying to do works outside of Mnemosyne, this seems more a LaTeX than a Mnemosyne issue. I'm not a Latex expert, so unless somebody else on this list has an idea, you'll probably have better luck asking somewhere else..

Peter