Android 2.0 version available for testing

mnemosy...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 1:36:45 PM3/21/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Test version for the new Android client: compatible with more devices, faster, takes less space:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v3xvxao0ei74js/Mnemosyne%202.0.apk?dl=0

Feedback welcome!

Marcin M.

Apr 4, 2018, 4:43:31 AM4/4/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Were the proprietary dependencies dropped for 2.0?

Peter Bienstman

Apr 4, 2018, 4:57:33 AM4/4/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com

Yes, everything is now open source, but it does include C code that needs to be compiled, which I guess makes it less trivial to host e.g. on F-droid. I don’t want to devote any energy to that myself, but if you want to take this up yourself, be my guest!

Cheers,

Peter

Marcin Mielniczuk

Apr 4, 2018, 5:08:48 AM4/4/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com, Peter Bienstman

That's great. where can I find the sources and build instructions for Android?

The github repo seems to be only for the desktop version.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mnemosyne-proj-users" group.

Peter Bienstman

Apr 4, 2018, 5:40:51 AM4/4/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com