Sync Error in 2.6

cor...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2018, 4:51:43 PM1/27/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
When I try to sync, my server crashes as it is "getting log entries." It then says "Mnemosyne.exe has stopped working," and I am forced to close the program. Meanwhile, the client stalls at "getting log entries," but stays running.

Peter Bienstman

Jan 28, 2018, 9:36:54 AM1/28/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
What happens in you delete the data directory from your client and try to sync again?

With which devices / os is this?

Cheers,

Peter

cor...@gmail.com