Android feature request: Turn off full screen mode

Jonas Ehrhard

Oct 13, 2021, 5:49:11 AM10/13/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
That might be opinionated, but I'm pretty irritated by the Android app being in full screen mode by default. Also, the display of my phone has rounded corners, so the text in the lower left corner is cut off (which shows the active cards etc). For apps that are not in full screen mode, this is not a problem because the home button is displayed there.

I would like to have an option to turn off the full screen mode.

Peter Bienstman

Oct 13, 2021, 5:53:29 AM10/13/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Thanks for the feedback! You're actually the first one to raise this issue :-) If many more people feel the same, I could consider adding it. Note that the lower left corner doesn't really show any useful information (just "Sch."), and that you can temporarily get out of full screen mode by swiping down from the top of the screen.

Peter