How do I undo a grade?

Marcin M.

Mar 10, 2018, 2:21:25 PM3/10/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
I've just given the wrong grade to a card I completely forgot. Instead of 0 I gave it a 4. This means that my next repetition is in 5.4 years.

How to I undo it? Is my only chance to remove and readd it? I'd rather not lose the whole history of the repetition. It's a vocabulary card, and I missgraded it the harder way, native -> foreign.

What should I do?

Peter Bienstman

Mar 10, 2018, 11:02:22 PM3/10/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
There's no undo feature yet, but I would just ignore the wrong grade and carry on. It is not the end of the world :-)

Peter

Mar 11, 2018, 7:01:37 AM3/11/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com, Peter Bienstman

That's a real problem to me because with the next repetition in 5 years I won't learn that word in the near future ;/

Is it possible to change the last grade or add a new grade (i.e. a new lapse) for this card directly editing the SQLite databse or using libmnemosyne from the python shell?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mnemosyne-proj-users" group.