problems with syncing

Rebecca Riedel

Sep 15, 2021, 10:32:38 AM9/15/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users

Hey,

I know that there are already a lot of posts about problems with synchronization, but so far I could not find one that describes my problem. Antivirus program and firewall were turned off every time I tried. When I try to start the synchronization I get the following error message:

I would be very happy if someone could help me with this problem.

Best,
Rebecca

Peter Bienstman

Sep 15, 2021, 10:34:39 AM9/15/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hmm, I can't really see the error message...

I guess you also already looked at this site? https://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/syncing

Cheers,

Peter

Rebecca Riedel

Sep 15, 2021, 12:16:33 PM9/15/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Oh yeah, I can't see it anymore too. I'll attach it again and hope you can see it this time.

And yes, I had a look at this site, bit it was not helpfull in my case.
Mnemosyne_Fehlermeldung.PNG

Peter Bienstman

Sep 15, 2021, 12:19:32 PM9/15/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Are you using the latest version of Mnemosyne? On which platform is this? There is no second instance of Mnemosyne open on the machine you get the error on?

Cheers,

Peter