Fresh Install 2.4 failing

ยอดดู 275 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

duncansi...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
19 ธ.ค. 2559 19:28:1119/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-proj-users
I cant get mnemosyne 2.4 to install. I'm getting this on first run.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Mnemosyne.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: qwindows.dll
Fault Module Version: 5.6.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 571b3f50
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00031b68
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Then if i try again it says 'unable to load file, query failed' along with a failed to execute mnemosyne script message.

duncansi...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
19 ธ.ค. 2559 19:31:3119/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-proj-users, duncansi...@gmail.com
OS is windows 7 x64.

I updated from 2.3 on my windows 7 x64 desktop. Although that worked the display font of the program window (not the cards) is all wierd, even though it was fine under 2.3.

Any ideas on either problem?

Cheers

Peter Bienstman

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 ธ.ค. 2559 02:28:0120/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

OK, so I assume you got your earlier problem fixed.

Can you show a screenshot of the 'weird font'? If you're on a high-dpi display, try creating a shortcut of Mnemosyne on the desktop, right-click to edit the properties, and add this command line option at the end of the 'target' field, where it says the exe file:

--high-dpi-scaling

Cheers,

Peter
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/d8702c3b-
> aae5-4edc-adf0-f70b592b7780%40googlegroups.com.

duncansi...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 ธ.ค. 2559 07:43:2120/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-proj-users

No didn't get the earlier problem fixed. That is a fresh install on a different computer. Sorry for the confusion bad internet had resulted in me posting in wrong places.

I just tried to take photo of the weird font but it actually looks fine through the camera. Whereas on the monitor with the eye it looks blurry. This only arose with 2.4.

I just reinstalled 2.3.6 and the display window font(i.e the buttons for file,ccards,settings etc.) is fine. Reinstall 2.4 and its a blurry font again.

duncansi...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 ธ.ค. 2559 07:45:0320/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-proj-users, duncansi...@gmail.com

On the laptop with the APPCRASH error I cant get to install properly at all.

Peter Bienstman

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 ธ.ค. 2559 07:47:2720/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In case of the blurry fonts, you should definitely try the command line option I mentioned in my other mail.

With respect to the other error, make sure the OS is at least Windows 7. Also try completely uninstalling and then reinstalling.

Cheers,

Peter

duncansi...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 ธ.ค. 2559 17:59:4020/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-proj-users
On the laptop where installation is failing is Windows7x64

I just tried uninstalling and trying 2.3.6 instead but i get similar errors. I dont get the app crash but i get the file failed to load error, then a message about using a USB key and affected drive letters even though im just using default paths. Close that window and i get...

traceback (innermost last):
File "mnemosyne", line 217, in <module>
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\_init_.pyo",line 224, in initialise
TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

duncansi...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 ธ.ค. 2559 18:26:1720/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-proj-users, duncansi...@gmail.com
I just installed to c:/Mnemosyne and 2.3.6 installs but gave this error on close

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: mnemosyne.exe
Application Version: 2.3.6.0
Application Timestamp: 49180193
Fault Module Name: QtGui4.dll
Fault Module Version: 4.8.5.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 52129651
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0032cea5
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I only got that error on first load.

duncansi...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 ธ.ค. 2559 19:07:5520/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-proj-users, duncansi...@gmail.com
I tried 2.4 and it doesnt work on C:/ or default

Traceback (innermost last):
File "mnemosyne\pyqt_ui\mnemosyne", line 229, in <module>
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\_init_.py",line 225, in initialise
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\_init_.py",line 216, in initialise
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\loggers\database_logger.py", line 26, in started_program
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\loggers\database_logger.py", line 30, in started_program
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\loggers\databases\SQLite_logging.py", line 30, in log_started_program
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\loggers\databases\SQLite.py".line 256 in con
File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\loggers\databases\_sqlite3.py".line47,in_init_
File "ntpath.py", line 139, in splitdrive
TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

Fatal Error!
Failed to execute script mnemosyne

Peter Bienstman

ยังไม่อ่าน,
21 ธ.ค. 2559 06:07:5121/12/59
ถึง mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What exactly do you mean by 'it doesnt work on C:/ or default'?

Just uninstall all previous versions of Mnemosyne, start the installer and don't change anything to the path it suggests, and then start Mnemosyne without playing with command line arguments.

Does that help?

Cheers,

Peter