Automatically bold words in cloze?

Adrienne Hezghia

May 3, 2018, 9:11:21 AM5/3/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi all,

Is there a way to automatically bold words that are in the cloze? Right now I'm manually typing in <b></b>, but this is very tedious, as I have a lot of flash cards to make. There is anyway to make the cloze formatting so that it automatically bolds the word?

Thanks,
Adrienne

Peter Bienstman

May 3, 2018, 10:38:08 AM5/3/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Not out of the box, but in theory one could write a plugin that does this...

Cheers,

Peter

May 4, 2018, 2:37:50 PM5/4/18
to Adrienne Hezghia, mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups com

Hello Adrienne,

you could use tab separated text files to import your cards (FILE->Import). That way you could add bold tags very quickly.
2. Copy the table Ctrl+C
3. Paste the table into a text editor (notepad++)
4. Find and replace all tabs with nothing (use \t to find this special character)
That's how I do it.

Or just use, but notepad++ and copy-paste...

Greetings,

Abakus