2.5 very large font/pics/etc.

cor...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 12:28:46 PM7/2/17
to mnemosyne-proj-users
I downloaded 2.5, but now all the screens are very large, my maps do not fit on a single screen (I have to scroll), etc. How would I decrease this?

Peter Bienstman

Jul 3, 2017, 3:26:04 AM7/3/17
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

For this version, we upgraded the underlying library to the latest version, which renders fonts a bit differently.

You can manually change the fonts used for the cards in the configuration screen. Another thing you can try is starting Mnemosyne with this command line option: --disable-high-dpi-scaling

Cheers,

Peter

cor...@gmail.com

I downloaded 2.5, but now all the screens are very large, my maps do not fit on a single screen (I have to scroll), etc. How would I decrease this?

Peter Bienstman

Jul 4, 2017, 3:43:44 AM7/4/17
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Create a shortcut to Mnemosyne on your desktop, right click – properties, and at the end of the “Target” field, you can add the command line options.

Cheers,

Peter

Cory Jorgensen

I downloaded 2.5, but now all the screens are very large, my maps do not fit on a single screen (I have to scroll), etc. How would I decrease this?

Cory Jorgensen
Assistant Professor of Arabic
Dept. of Classical & Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations
The George Washington University

Phillips Hall 335
801 22nd St., NW
Washington, DC 20052