Error on data inout Tab-separated

已查看 26 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Henrik in Oslo

未读,
2019年1月11日 12:44:572019/1/11
收件人 mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,
Thanks again for excellent program and work. I only recently upgraded to Mnem 2.6.1 (on Mac 10.13.6).

I frequently add "Tab-separated text fies" (UTF-8). Ver 2.6.1 gives error message (attached).

I tested a re-import of a file I have previously imported. Similar error message.

Anything I could try?

/ Henrik
Import_from_file_and_Mnemosyne_-_0_F_Bas_00_EJ_All________XXXXX.png

Peter Bienstman

未读,
2019年1月12日 00:45:282019/1/12
收件人 mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are you sure the file is utf8 encoded? Have you successfully imported files with non latin characters before, or is this the first time? If you did so before, do you remember which Mnemosyne version that was?

Cheers,

Peter