Socket error: [Errno 113] No route to host

etu...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 3:16:17 PM3/11/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hello!

Whenever I try to sync the mnemosyne App on my android phone with the program on my windows computer I get the Error: "Socket error: [Errno 113] No route to host".

Did anyone solve that problem yet?

Peter Bienstman

Mar 11, 2018, 3:28:15 PM3/11/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Make sure Mnemosyne is running on the Windows computer, that the IP and port are correct, and that there's no router blocking the connection.

Cheers,

Peter

Whenever I try to sync the mnemosyne App on my android phone with the program on my windows computer I get the Error: "Socket error: [Errno 113] No route to host".

Did anyone solve that problem yet?

etu...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 11:26:24 AM3/16/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

thanks. The router was the problem and the sync runs without problems with a different Wifi-connection.