Intermittent graphics behaviour [Mnemosyne 2.5 on Ubuntu 16.04]

jum...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 6:50:59 AM8/9/17
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi Peter,

I am experiencing a bug where the answer doesn't always appear in the Answer Box after clicking Show Answer. If I click anywhere in the Answer Box it appears. Sometimes a similar thing happens after I rate a card where the next question doesn't show until I click in the Question Box.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Damian.

Peter Bienstman

Aug 9, 2017, 7:05:03 AM8/9/17
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did you get the same issues with earlier versions of Mnemosyne?

I would also experiment with installing different versions of PyQt5.

In any case, this seems like a graphic toolkit issue, and not something directly under Mnemosyne's control...

Cheers,

Peter

jum...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 8:19:25 AM8/9/17
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

No, this is a new one for me! I had Mnemosyne working properly under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS but recently had to 'upgrade' to 16.04 LTS so that's why I've only stumbled upon this now.

:(

I think I'll just live with it for now.

Thanks,

Damian.