virgin.tech...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2014, 5:17:32 PM3/5/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
HI guys,

I Am currently using the MIT APP Inventor 2 on Google Chrome and Windows 7.

I have had some great help on-line with help form forums and even YouTube videos and step by steps guides on how to use the 'list-picker' function within App Inventor 1 or classic, but currently cant find any help or guides on how to use this on the new APP 2.

I am currently looking specifically for help in regards to the 'Blocks' and how they interact with other commands on the blocks.

If anyone has any use-full links or guides that would be great.

Thanks

If you are wondering in what respect I am looking to use the list picker function. Its for a button to be pressed and a list of to appear on the screen, for the user to select, I then want these to be linked to another screen, but for this I should be Ok.

Thanks

B Williams

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Mar 5, 2014, 5:21:45 PM3/5/14