Front-Facing Camera

Assigned to halatmi...@gmail.com by me

Ria Galanos

Feb 4, 2014, 10:20:46 PM2/4/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to activate the front-facing camera?

Secondly, it is possible to have the camera take a picture without the user having to interact with the camera?

Thank you!
Ria

--
Ria Galanos | Computer Science Teacher | cscheerleader.com | 770.262.5628 | ria.g...@gmail.com

Hal Abelson

Feb 4, 2014, 11:53:48 PM2/4/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
ticket 701

Great suggestions.  Neither of these are possible now (although you might try the activity starter).   I filed an issue for this.

Ria Galanos

Feb 5, 2014, 6:08:33 AM2/5/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Hal!

I guess I should have been more clear in my question.  I realize this can't currently be done with the components in App Inventor.  I was wondering if anyone has accomplished either of these goals using the Activity Starter.

Ria

Taifun

Feb 5, 2014, 8:32:29 AM2/5/14