Mines of Spain Tracking

David William Bitner

Oct 13, 2022, 10:04:45 AM10/13/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Hey All!

There will be no group run this weekend as many of us will be down running/crewing/pacing at the Mines of Spain 100 in Iowa.

If you'd like to track Michelle, Scott, Katie, and myself along the way, you can go to https://missinglinkrunning.com/mines-of-spain

See you all next week!

-bit

Lisa Garretson

Oct 13, 2022, 10:47:29 AM10/13/22
to David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! Wish I could be there stumbling around in the middle of the night with you.

--
If you wish to support the Missing Link Running Club, please consider making a one time payment at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/Store/support-your-coach or monthly payments at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/signup/missing-link-run-club-supporter.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Missing Link Running Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/missing-link-running-club/CAEqvsZsGS7ZHFWnMTFM-yThux_7mMxhq8Jwn_pm7H8UdEAkizQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Jane Bolla

Oct 13, 2022, 2:47:10 PM10/13/22
to Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
Scott, Katie, Bitner and Michelle: Good legs, feet and luck!
Jane

Sent from my iPhone

Allie Rykken

Oct 13, 2022, 2:55:30 PM10/13/22
to Jane Bolla, Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club

Kevin Johnson

Oct 13, 2022, 3:12:58 PM10/13/22

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 9:04 AM David William Bitner <bit...@missinglinkrunning.com> wrote:
--
If you wish to support the Missing Link Running Club, please consider making a one time payment at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/Store/support-your-coach or monthly payments at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/signup/missing-link-run-club-supporter.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Missing Link Running Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/missing-link-running-club/CAEqvsZsGS7ZHFWnMTFM-yThux_7mMxhq8Jwn_pm7H8UdEAkizQ%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Kevin Johnson
Atomic Nordic Expert & Endurance Sports Advocate

Chris Bercaw

Oct 13, 2022, 8:41:18 PM10/13/22
to Jane Bolla, Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
Good luck team!

Tom Novacheck

Oct 13, 2022, 9:12:45 PM10/13/22
to Chris Bercaw, Jane Bolla, Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
Michelle, Scott, Katie, and Bit, GOOD LUCK!!!  Will track you and be thinking of you ... positive energy coming your way ... you've got this!  Tom

davek...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2022, 9:25:23 PM10/13/22
to Tom Novacheck, Chris Bercaw, Jane Bolla, Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
I’ll be tracking you all. Good luck!
Dave Kranz

Sent from my iPhone

Comcast

Oct 13, 2022, 10:32:57 PM10/13/22
to davek...@gmail.com, Tom Novacheck, Chris Bercaw, Jane Bolla, Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
Sleep well everyone.  I‘ll be following the grand adventure every step of the way.
Blair
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2022, at 8:25 PM, davek...@gmail.com wrote:

I’ll be tracking you all. Good luck!

Tara Rourke

Oct 14, 2022, 9:07:39 AM10/14/22
to Comcast, davek...@gmail.com, Tom Novacheck, Chris Bercaw, Jane Bolla, Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
Good Luck everyone!  I will be stalking/tracking you all!! Run strong!

Peter Daniels

Oct 14, 2022, 9:13:49 AM10/14/22
to Tara Rourke, Comcast, davek...@gmail.com, Tom Novacheck, Chris Bercaw, Jane Bolla, Lisa Garretson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club

Mary Bolla

Oct 15, 2022, 7:43:59 AM10/15/22
to Kevin Johnson, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club