Whole Life Challenge Starts 1/21/23

M Hall

Dec 10, 2022, 11:17:46 PM12/10/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Hi All,

Anyone who is interested in a new challenge, please consider joining me in the Whole Life Challenge (www.wholelifechallenge.com). It's about making incremental changes to become generally healthier. There are components for nutrition, exercise, mobility, water, sleep, etc. It's more of a holistic view and not just a diet.

If you decide you want to join me in this adventure for six weeks starting in January, please join the Missing Link team using this link: https://play.wholelifechallenge.com/groups/55022

Happy Training!
Michelle

M Hall

Jan 1, 2023, 12:49:04 PM1/1/23
to Missing Link Running Club
Hi All,

Happy New Year! This is a friendly reminder that the Whole Life Challenge starts 1/21/23. If you're interested in joining me use this link: https://play.wholelifechallenge.com/groups/55022.

Cheers!
Michelle

PS I can't wait to hear what's on everyone's 2023 race calendar!

--
Missing Link Running Club is free and open to all. Please consider supporting the club financially at https://missinglinkrunning.com/run-club.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.

Whitney Tope

Jan 10, 2023, 7:22:56 PM1/10/23
to M Hall, Missing Link Running Club
HI, Michelle,
I'm joining you on this one!
But can't find a group by name.
Can you help me out?
Thanks,
Whitney

Bonnie Carlson-Green

Jan 10, 2023, 7:27:38 PM1/10/23
to Whitney Tope, M Hall, Missing Link Running Club

M Hall

Jan 10, 2023, 9:57:42 PM1/10/23
to Whitney Tope, Bonnie Carlson-Green, Missing Link Running Club
Awesome! Yes, use the link that Bonnie shared in the email below.

Michelle

M Hall

Jan 21, 2023, 9:09:43 AM1/21/23
to Missing Link Running Club
Hi All,

The Whole Life Challenge starts today. There are a few of us doing it. You can still join this weekend if you're interested. Use the link in my email below to join our group. This is a game to help you make small  incremental, and hopefully sustainable changes to your daily habits to be overall healthier.

Side note: If you're interested in trying one of Fix Studio's virtual strength training classes let me know and I'll get you the link. They're held Wed, Fri, and Sun mornings.  Most exercises we do with a kettle bell,  but could certainly use a dumbbell or body weight if needed. You can attend one class for free, thereafter you'll need to pay per class or buy a 10-pack. I find them really helpful to building overall and running-specific strength.

Happy training!