Could anyone please provide me UPDATED Mirone tsunami inundation tutorial?

Zuhair Ezan

Feb 11, 2016, 1:22:36 PM2/11/16
to mirone
Hello,

I am doing Tsunami modelling from Makran Subduction Zone and it's effect on western coast of India. I need to calculate run-up heights or Directivity of Tsunami wave propagation on various location along western coast.

I am new in this field and looking forward to get some help. I have Mirone and grid files, would you please guide me to get the results?

Kind Regards,

Zuhair

Meriem Amine

Jun 12, 2017, 9:04:03 PM6/12/17
to mirone
Hello Muhammad
I am in the same situation as you, if you found a solution help me please...
I wish to make a modelling of a tsunami in the coastal zone of a city in Morocco (within the framework of my project of thesis). I installed the Mirone software and I realized a grid of bathymetry .Grid but I do not manage to find the approach to make the modelling of the tsunami. Could you, please, guide me on this approach and which are the parameters which I shall need?
Thank you in advance for your help which would be so precious to me.

Ashis

Aug 13, 2021, 9:11:19 PM8/13/21
to mirone
Sir, The link you have provided for tutorial is not working. can you please work on that?

Ashis

Aug 13, 2021, 9:14:38 PM8/13/21
to mirone

http://w3.ualg.pt/~jluis/mirone/Tsunami_inundation_tutorial.zip
its not working.

Rudy Vandrie

Aug 17, 2021, 4:36:12 AM8/17/21
to mir...@googlegroups.com
you could download and use ANUGA Hydro to model the Tsunami very acurately and use Mirone to view the results and extract information...

Regards Rudy

jluis

Aug 19, 2021, 6:19:18 PM8/19/21
to mirone
Sorry the broken link but my University kill the service it relied on.
You can find that file in the new Mirone's site http://joa-quim.pt/mirone

Message has been deleted