Failed to download CMT file

Febryant Masulili

May 22, 2022, 2:16:10 AM5/22/22
to mirone
Hello,

I tried to import CMT catalog (web download), it doesn't work.
I am using Standalone MIRONE (V3.2.2) setup (for Windows).

Please help,
ThanksCapture.PNG

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís

May 22, 2022, 7:05:56 PM5/22/22
to mir...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for reporting this. I’ll look at it but guessing already that the site from where data is downloaded may have changed the url address or data format.

Thanks

Khurram Babloo

May 22, 2022, 8:11:47 PM5/22/22
to mir...@googlegroups.com
Sir. Plz allow the mirone  to mark or show the legend of the displaying work. This is the remaining work need to be done in your mirone software with or without matlab. Plzz 🙏

Khurram.

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís

May 22, 2022, 9:00:07 PM5/22/22
to mir...@googlegroups.com

Please, need more details of what you are asking. And please make this a Feature Request in https://github.com/joa-quim/mirone Example images are helpful to communicate.

Khurram Babloo

May 23, 2022, 12:31:07 AM5/23/22
to mir...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am trying to aks you that how we display the legend of the seismicity map or tectonic map on mirone image?? is there any option for legend in Mirone version???
Thanks.

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís

May 23, 2022, 7:28:11 PM5/23/22
to mir...@googlegroups.com

Ah, that’s a more complicated thing to do and currently not possible.

However, with some work, …

The “Plot Composer” tool creates figures generated by GMT scripts, and do save those GMT scripts. For the time being, the solution I see for this issue is to generate a GMT script with “Plot Composer” and manually edit it to add such a “seismic legend”. This will, off course, requires some GMT manual reading and trial.