Conducting my own research

Valentina Mejia

Jun 8, 2021, 7:51:52 PM6/8/21
to Minno.js
Hi, I'm Valentina Mejia and I'm currently a sophomore (going into junior year in September) whose in a science research program at my school. The study that I want to conduct revolves around making my own IAT, and with that, I wonder if anyone here could provide me help with how to start (it would be very appreciated).

Mayan Navon

Jun 9, 2021, 3:33:41 AM6/9/21
to Valentina Mejia, Minno.js
Hi Valentina,

This is a technical support group for Minno.js, a free tool for creating web studies with reaction-time based tasks (such as the IAT) and questionnaires.
Also, we have built a very user-friendly script to aid researchers to run IATs on Qualtrics. Here is the guild for that.
Note that we recommend you read about the IAT and best practices for building an IAT, before you build your own task.
Feel free to reach out if you have trouble with implementing our script in your study.

Good luck!
Mayan