Imaging cortex

Chelsea Pernici

Aug 24, 2021, 6:09:55 PM8/24/21
to Miniscope
Hi! Does anyone have a nice example of what imaging looks like in the cortex (no GRIN lens) with the V4? I've been attempting to image, but still can't seem to resolve single cells.

Thanks all.

megha

Aug 24, 2021, 6:23:45 PM8/24/21
to Chelsea Pernici, Miniscope
Hi Chelsea

I can help out! We have done this extensively. Sometimes, resolving single cells can be a problem but if expression is superficial enough (miniscopes can only image so deep) and titred correctly (too much or too little can be problematic) then it is very doable.

happy to help out with specifics if you email me!
Megha

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 3:09 PM Chelsea Pernici <chelsea...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! Does anyone have a nice example of what imaging looks like in the cortex (no GRIN lens) with the V4? I've been attempting to image, but still can't seem to resolve single cells.

Thanks all.

Megha Sehgal
Department of Neurobiology
University of California, Los Angeles